Effective date: August 27, 2021
Information We Collect
When you use or access the Websites, we may collect personal information. This information may include the following:
Information we collect directly from you: You may provide us with information about you when you use the Websites. This information may include the following:
Contact information, such as name, email address, phone number, company name, and job title.
Any other information you choose to provide when you contact us or otherwise engage with us through the Websites, including information you submit through our Contact Us form.
Information we collect automatically: We also may collect other information automatically when you visit the Websites, such as the following:
Browser and Device Information: Certain information is automatically collected by most websites, such as information about your device and your browser. For example, we may receive device identifiers such as IP address and MAC address, operating system type and version, and Internet browser type and version.
Search Engine and Other Referrals: When a third party refers you to our Websites, such as clicking on a link to our page from a Google search, we may receive some information about your device and your interaction with the referring site or content.
Location Information: We may receive your approximate location or data that indicates your approximate location, such as your IP address.
How We Use Personal Information
We may use personal information for purposes that include the following:
- Providing the Websites and our other services to you and others.
- Personalizing your experience with us, such as updating or enhancing features and designing relevant products or services.
- Understanding how you, our operating partners, and other users use our Websites and to determine what features and services may interest you, our operating partners, and other users.
- Operating, evaluating, and improving our organization and our services.
- Creating aggregated or deidentified information.
- Determining your approximate location, such as from your IP address.
- Communicating with you and others, including responding to requests and providing promotional content.
- Troubleshooting, de-bugging, and otherwise addressing issues that may arise with the functionality of the Websites or other services.
- Protecting the legal rights, property, safety, and security of our organization, records, information, partners, other users, employees, and others, including detecting and preventing fraud, misuse of the Websites, and other unauthorized activity.
- Complying with industry standards, applicable law, judicial process, any properly authorized civil, criminal, or regulatory investigation, or any subpoena or summons issued by a competent authority.
- Evaluating an actual or potential merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale, exchange, or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- For such purposes as you may authorize.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information:
- To our affiliates and operating partners, such as the partner companies identified on the Websites.
- To our contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our organization and the Websites.
- To communicate with you and others, including responding to requests and providing promotional content.
- To comply with industry standards, applicable law, judicial process, any properly authorized civil, criminal, or regulatory investigation, or any subpoena or summons issued by a competent authority, including to government agencies.
- To troubleshoot, de-bug, and otherwise address issues that may arise with the functionality of the Websites or other services.
- To protect the legal rights, property, safety, and security of our organization, records, information, partners, other users, employees, and others, including detecting and preventing fraud, misuse of the Websites, and other unauthorized activity.
- To other organizations, such as a buyer or other successor in interest, in the event of an actual or potential merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale, exchange, or transfer of some or all of our assets, including as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding.
- To such other parties as you may authorize.
You may choose not to provide the personal information we request. However, not providing information we request may restrict your ability to use certain features of the Websites. For example, we will not be able to respond to your inquiries if you do not provide us your contact information.
You may be able to restrict the collection of personal information or functionality through your device’s operating system or by disabling cookies but doing so may prevent you from using the functionality of the Websites. Some Internet browsers have a “do-not-track” feature that let you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. At this time the Websites do not respond to browser “do not track” signals. We may allow third parties to use the Websites to collect personal information about your online activities over time and across different websites, applications, and other online products or services.
Links to Other Websites and Services
We may provide links to other websites and services for your convenience, such as social network buttons and the websites of our operating partners. Those sites and services are not subject to this Policy. You should review the privacy policies of the linked websites and services and/or contact their operators to learn more about their privacy practices.
Changes to this Policy
We may update this Policy to reflect changes in our privacy practices at any time and without prior notice to you. When we do so, we will update the Effective Date of the Policy, above. We encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy practices.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
919-653-7499 OFFICE / 919-653-7498 FAX
801 N. West St. / Raleigh, NC 27603